We co-create a wellness roadmap for you to automate your self-care practice and sustainably implement behaviors that will improve your quality of life.
A common missing factor for changing behaviors is lack of motivation. With this roadmap, we aim to boost your confidence level for implementing better behaviors by providing the necessary information backed by scientific research, coaches who have transcended their own limitations using the same tools we provide and support to tap into your internal motivation.
It's hard to be what you can't see so we chart the course for you.
In this packet you will see the steps necessary to implement a new behavior, from thought to action, to habit and eventually to behavior. The second half of the wellness roadmap will provide the unique tools and necessary information needed.
How it Works:
-According to BJ Fogg, the behavioral scientist, a behavior is the combination of motivation + ability + prompt.
-Combining this with the research from the European Journal of Social Psychology we build a roadmap equipped for 66 days (average time necessary to make a habit automatic) based on your current environment, internally and externally, the desired goal and recommended changes + information needed to automate your wellness practice. It typically takes anywhere between 18 to 254 days to make a behavior run autonomously.
Introductory discovery session:
- We will uncover your main wellness goal as a behavior
- We will find your biggest obstacle regarding implementing a new wellness routine
- Assess whether you have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset to enable you to modify your thoughts, actions, habits and behaviors to make a lasting change
- Path to replacing your limiting thoughts
- Beliefs to integrate for sustained changed behavior
- Habits to form to make your wellness practice easier
- Overall behavioral goal
- 66 Day plan, to integrate your new behavioral goals to implement your optimal self-care routine
- Routine practice of choice to remove the resistance and energy blocking your intrinsic motivation to make sustainable change in the right direction
- Weekly check ins on zoom + messaging as often as needed
The Key to Changing Behavior
The key to changing behavior and building a sustainable wellness program is to be motivated intrinsically. For clients who are not intrinsically motivated by nature, we offer one-on-one coaching. Through implementation of the wellness roadmap and assistance by way of motivation, information and tools from our coaches, you will be able to both adopt the new wellness roadmap we've created and develop willpower to be able to tap into your unlimited inner power without relying on external motivation sources.